The Vital Signs Monitor 300 Series enhances your productivity by providing automated vital signs before, during and after procedures. This easy to use portable monitor makes taking automated vital sign readings fast and convenient.
The Vital Signs Monitor 300 Series begins as a noninvasive blood pressure monitor with the flexibility to add Nellcor® motion-tolerant pulse oximetry, market-leading SureTemp® Plus 4-second thermometry or a built-in printer. With three distinct patient modes — adult, pediatric and neonatal — your patients of all ages benefit from customized settings and accurate results.
The bright display and simple menu functions make the Vital Signs Monitor 300 Series convenient and easy to use. It’s ideal for spot check or continuous monitoring in settings ranging from a busy ED to an outpatient clinic. And it’s easy to take wherever you need it. Carry it, set it on a countertop, mount it on a wall or wheel it on its own mobile stand.
- Noninvasive blood pressure (NIBP), pulse rate and MAP
- Optional- SureTemp Plus Thermometry, Masimo or Nellcor Sp02 and integrated thermal printer
- Supports adult, pediatric and nenonatal patients
- Simple to use-LCD display facilitate menu navigation
- Includes automatic blood pressure mode, programmable alarms, built-in memory capability and intuitive icons
- Lightweight and portable with a variety of mounting options